Coffee Day always aims at providing you with the finest and freshest coffee experience. Our quality experts strictly monitor all processes involved, right from planting coffee to dispensing the beverage in your cup. The roasted coffee beans used with the machines are packed in aluminum pouches fitted with freshness valves to preserve the freshness and aroma by restricting the inflow of air. The vertical integration and the sustainable practices help us in maintaining consistency in the coffee blend every year.
- Tamper proof, micro-processor controlled and programmable digital controls for six pre-programmed beverages.
- Height adjustable coffee dispenser to fit all sizes of cups.
- Continuous dispensing function.
- Flow meter to ensure consistency in the dispensed volume.
- Metallic brewing unit for the best espresso extraction.
- Advanced vertical boiler for improved thermal consistency.
- Steam wand to heat beverages.
- Auto-clean and auto-flushing function to maintain hygiene.
- Air-tight bean hopper to preserve the freshness of the coffee beans.
Water/ Milk Boiler
Height - 770 mm
Width - 290 mm
Depth - 770mm
Weight - 56 kg
Bean hopper capacity - 1 kg
Milk container - 3 L
Voltage - 230 V, AC Single Phase
Output - 120 cups/hour